Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Chapter One : Done

The end of chapter one basically refers to the end of my year 1 in poly. I'm almost in my 8th week of year 2 and things been on my mind these days.  Being in a diploma course that seems to be my initial interest and might still be the same. However lately, I've been thinking the odds of me really working in the industry that I'm currently studying in.

From primary school to now, I have been envious of my classmates that have a gist of what they want to be when they grow up. Their dreams to be exact. I didn't have a complete idea of what I wanted to be even. Like I usually have a really hard time thinking of what to eat and well, let alone thinking about my future. Being a Singaporean youth seems so tricky at times as the nation seems to be purely an education based future. 

Am I the only one with no exact dream or interest at this age?
Is it weird to be thinking about this kind of things at my age?
Should I start thinking about my dreams? 
And what lies ahead of me?

With Love,
Faraahamylea


1 comment :

  1. Babe I really think that you should start thinking you should start thinking about your dreams and do what you love.

    ReplyDelete