Saturday, January 3, 2015

16 going on 17

 photo blog1_zpsafefc04e.jpg

 photo blog2_zpse9e0dfd2.jpg

 photo blog4_zps081ea9f0.jpg

 photo blog3_zps1a7a77f1.jpg



 photo blog5_zps730dcc80.jpg

 photo blog8_zpsaabe136c.jpg

 photo blog3_zpsc72691b7.jpg
Outerwear from Uniqlo | Top from Forever21 | Bottom from Uniqlo | Shoes from Superga | Necklace from H&M

photos by Aidil

Finally, a quick update. So on the last day of 2014, I went to the National Museum of Singapore just because Aidil wanted to take photos for his blog. Went shopping for awhile and met a few of my secondary mates after a while. Even though it was the term break, I did not bother to go out because I was just pure lazy. That is me for sure. But, I finally turned 17 on the 30th!!Woohooo

Nothing changed because I am just a year older.Nothing too fancy though. I am thankful that I was able to end the year with smiles because of my birthday and also spent it with my love ones. hehehe 

Stay tuned for a special collaboration with a few blogger friends!

With Love,
Faraahamylea

No comments :

Post a Comment