Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mind-blowing Experience

 photo blog12_zpsdd7bc709.jpg

 photo blog10_zps7d40f018.jpg

 photo blog4-horzedited_zps8ad185c5.jpg

| Chloe and Willabelle |
 photo blog2_zpse6f073c8.jpg

| Stephanie(Soothingsista) and Jenn Im(Clothesencounters) |
 photo blog3_zpsfa9a3021.jpg

| That F Word |
 photo blog7_zps21b4ef55.jpg

| Skinnykatwoman and Plaaastic |
 photo blog8_zpsb167185b.jpg

| Nicole, Sheena and Jourdan |
 photo blog11_zps663a0e68.jpg

photos by Aidil

 I went to the Digital Fashion Week. YESS. It was definitely an amazing day because not only was it my first time going to a fashion show but the fact that I was able to meet several bloggers that I really like. FANGIRL MODE ON. I thought that I wasn't going to be able to meet them since I missed the meet-and-greet due to school. I couldn't missed out school on the Friday. Whats life?! But  I still got to meet them through the show. I couldn't hold my excitement as I saw them in real life!

Not to say, all of the show were very pleasing to the eye as expected but it was a waste since I didn't bring my camera out.BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. Not to forget, I looked so weird standing beside the bloggers and being so short.

With Love, 
Faraahamylea

No comments :

Post a Comment