Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Prep It Up

 photo blog1_zps37d5c913.jpg

 photo blog3_zps1b368a0a.jpg

 photo blog2_zpsb71d232b.jpg

 photo blog4_zps0c3e646b.jpg

 photo blog5_zps348be72f.jpg

 photo blog6_zps2f4524d9.jpg
Top from H&M | Bottom(Unbranded) | Shoes from Zalora | Suspender from Bugis Junction

So I am having term break right now, but it is gonna end soon. Really sad about that because I was not able to make use of my break fully. But now that I am done with that, I am able to update my blog. YES!! Great Singapore Sale is finally here and I have been waiting for it because this girl needs to do some shopping. Gotta spruce up my closet! For now, I definitely cannot guarantee that I will be able to update my blog regularly but I will try my best to update my instagram! 

With Love,
Faraahamylea



No comments :

Post a Comment