Monday, March 10, 2014

Embrace It

 photo blog2_zps965767f8.jpg  photo blog1_zps053084e2.jpg  photo blog3_zps543fb7ce.jpg  photo blog5_zpsfd8adcd3.jpg  photo blog4_zps0d25435e.jpg  photo blog6_zpse012da5c.jpg  photo blog7_zps3a899884.jpg
Hat from Peninsula | Top from Forever21 | Shorts(Unbranded) | Shoes from Nike

So, it's definitely a long time since I updated the blog. I hope that I will be able to update as often. Recently, it has been hot here in Singapore or should I say it has ALWAYS been. Since I cannot avoid the weather, I might as well embrace and enjoy it. It is always this time of year that I choose to ditch my jeans and go for shorts instead because it can get real uncomfortable.

Much Love,
Faraah Amylea

2 comments :

  1. Heyyy may I know what camera you're using for your gorgeous photos? They're wonderful, just like you hhe xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you sweety :) I am using Sony Nex 5n.

      Delete