Friday, June 14, 2013

School's Out

 photo blog4_zps7057fe24.jpg

 photo blog3_zpsa88b962e.jpg

 photo blog6_zpsdec67197.jpg

 photo blog2_zps242e7055.jpg
Outerwear from New Look | Top from Far East Plaza | Bottom from weluvmeow
Photos by nurfatiin

Hello everyone! I am back for a while before I start mugging again for my papers because it is the school break. I promise to update regularly once I am done with my exams. We are already halfway through the year. Crazy how fast time flies! I am going to spend this break wisely definitely. Just a few days ago, my sister and I revamped our room. It was a tiring but fulfilling job. Enjoy your weekends!

3 comments :

  1. Hi! may i know the outerwear did u bought it recently? cause ive been looking for something like that for soo longg:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I got that outerwear sometime in March this year. They might still have it. I got mine at 313. <3

      xx
      Amylea

      Delete
  2. I love your coat! It looks so cozy

    <3
    www.satisfices.com

    ReplyDelete